On Sunday Warren spoke on ACT 5 of the Journey to Jesus series – spreading the news of the king.
- Jesus teaches us to love one another – the gospels tell us how to live as Christians (they deal with debt, pride, forgiveness etc) We are told to love one another, to look out for the other person all the time.
- How we live is the gospel – churches that love one another are strong.
- The commands of Jesus are to – Go! Make disciples. Jesus is the boss and he sets the vision.
- The giving of the Holy Spirit (ACTS 2:38) – The Holy Spirit brings a major change in ones life for all mankind. WE ARE FREE TO LIVE BY THE LAW OF LOVE. Christian values is about being grateful for the love of Jesus.
- Confession – Confess your sin to God first, if you can’t you may need help from someone.
Think Jesus does not belong to me – I belong to him.